7.09.2009

Hey, a new post!

My Siamak has been asking me for ages to write a new post, as "hands off ladies" and his cute mug have been at the top of the blog forever now. When did March become July? And when do I get a nap?

Anyhoo, it's been insanity around here: trying to keep up with production while also trying to figure out how to make things faster (not so much luck on that end...), and generally trying to run a business. There's so much I'd love to share about what's been going on around here, and I have lots of shoe tying ideas and customer photos to share in the "fresh shoes daily" realm, but right now I must concentrate on making shoes for you fine people as fast as possible. So this is my apology for the lame blog...
However, my talented and gorgeous assistants Michelle and Sara have been doing a great job of keeping our facebook page updated. Michelle just uploaded some new photos, check them out! While you're there, I'd be thrilled if you became a fan :)

Michelle and I tag-team saw a mighty chunk of walnut into blocks for carving into high wedges.

Wishing you, dear reader, a wonderful summer! I'm off again to cobble some fancy kicks...

No comments:

Post a Comment